I’m posting this late night on a Wednesday because I thought today was Tuesday!haha. The whole day, until I checked the date for something and …. FAIL! sorry lovelies. At least I hope it will help tomorrow.
Today’s recipe is really simple and it’s something I make when I don’t have lots of time or anything fancy in mind.
Here it is:
1. Turn oven on and set to 400 Fahrenheit
2. Chop into big chunks 2 zucchinis, half a large eggplant, 1 green pepper, 1 red pepper, 1 yellow pepper, and as much red onion as you like for taste.
3. Line a large oven dish with foil
4. Put all vegetables in the dish and add baby carrots
5. Add olive oil, salt,pepper and thyme to the vegetables and mix. Once mixed pop that in the oven on the bottom rack.
6. Line a smaller oven dish with foil and put two chicken breasts in there.
7. Add olive oil, juice of half a lemon, salt, pepper and smoked paprika
8. Pop that in the oven on the medium rack
9. Depending on the oven times could be different but both the chicken and veggies should be done by 30 mins or so. You want the chicken cooked but not dry.
10. Serve together and with some salad by the side
Let me know if you end up making this recipe!