It’s that time of the year again when some choose to set resolutions and some just hate them! I’m slightly in between I don’t like to set resolutions necessarily but I do like to set some long term achievable goals. So I thought I would share them here as well.
1. Read more. This was also a goal of mine for last year. I actually did read more than previous years and I am going to continue and try to read even more this year.
2. Eat better. Now I’d like to think that I eat pretty well most of the time. In the past few months however we’ve been eating out more and my body has definitely been feeling that. My skin isn’t the best and my body is not in the best shape either. So I will definitely be cooking more at home and will be cutting down on junk food as well.
3. Exercise. I had been exercising regularly for a few months but then my back pain flared up from an old injury so I had to stop. I am currently researching the best exercises for back injury. I’m also looking for a reformer pilates studio in Toronto, so if you know of one please let me know!
4. Drink more water. This has pretty much been a goal for years haha. I just cannot drink water and I’m not sure why I find it so difficult. I won’t give up though so I’ll just have to come up with new ways to get better at it.
5. Write more. I used to write so much for my blog but in the past year i haven’t done as much and I’ve really missed it. I was going through old blog posts and it realized how much I missed the interaction I had with you guys!
6. Improve my photography skills. I recently bought the Sony Alpha 6000 and haven’t had the time to play around with it much yet. I will do more research on photography and also just get out there and shoot more photos.
Let me know in the comments if you have any goals for the new year. I would love to know!